You don’t need to become a trained physical therapist to learn how to “activate” your muscles in preparation for training. Through developing best practice, Fat Loss Activation is a toolbox of highly effective techniques which promote flexibility, strength, greater movement and optimal output in minimal time.
It’s for men & women who want to lose stubborn belly fat but struggle with the so-called expert advice of eating less & exercising more. Created by world renowned strength & conditioning coach Ryan Faehnle, CSCS, FMS.
If you’re working 1-on-1, you can make a plan as complicated as needed. But when you go home and do it yourself, it’s a different story. An at-home program needs to be SIMPLE. Even if you’re an athlete.
Fat Loss Activation is a program used by everyone from professional athletes to grandmothers. It’s not based on theory and hope. Everything element of the program is designed around what works in the field, supported by scientific research.
The reason most fat loss programs don’t work is that of habits.
Most programs tell you to change some part of your behavior. Often overnight.
You’re commanded to go from eating one thing every day to not eating it at all.
For most programs to work, YOU need to stop and leave behind all your bad habits that got you there in the first place.
But here’s the problem: if changing your habits was so easy to do, we’d ALL change our habits in a moment.
It’s why other programs you may have tried haven’t worked…
That’s why working with existing habits is the ONLY way to achieve permanent change.
Once you acknowledge old habits die hard, you’re forced to work in alignment with them.
It’s about removing resistance. Work in harmony with your existing behavior and meals are simpler, activity becomes easier and, in turn, shifting stubborn, ugly body fat becomes so much easier.
Fat Loss Activation gives you an easy-to-follow program you can use today for taming your hunger hormone & activating your muscles for a leaner, stronger, healthier body in less than 15-minutes a day.
Here’s what it shows you:
- The ideal length of time to adapt your body and get in shape
- How to steal the “secret weapon” of physical therapists to increase muscle tension
- The two-part combo to prime your body for optimal resistance training
- How to nail the correct load for the results you want
- How to increase resistance to rocket your metabolism and burn more fat, for longer.
- How to mash reps and weight to create a powerful “afterburn” effect
- Why you need to get the right repetition tempo (and how to work out yours)
- How to activate your body’s “satellite” cells to create a lean, muscular torso
- The targeted fat loss movements designed to speed up your journey to a more sculpted body
- Every intensifier technique detailed for continued progression
- Detailed exercise definitions and pictures so you know exactly how to do every movement.
For the first time, the strategies only available to pro-athletes are now available to YOU… Read more…