I'm Fedir, an expert in market evaluation and users experience, created this website to express my opinion and suggestions on digital products and help people make an informed decision before they buy anything.
I'm known as a reviewer of digital products - eBooks, courses, guides, manuals, tutorials and software.
Because there are so many scams on the Internet these days, it's really difficult to know what actually works.
I recommend only those products that I like. When writing reviews, I use only my true feelings, the opinions of other bloggers and sources that have authority for me.
Welcome to the pages of my reviews blog, I hope that here you will find something useful and interesting for yourself.
Tag Archives: fretboard
The good news is – there’s a KEY that will… Unlock Your Guitar Forever!
There’s this concept in music called I – IV – V. If that looks like Greek to you, it’s not – it’s Latin!
I-IV-V (that’s 1 – 4 – 5 in English) refers to the root note (I), or tonic, and the two notes in perfect relation to it (IV and V). Because it is a numbering system, it is universal, and applies to every single key.
Simply put – this lesson on I-IV-V will show you how the guitar fretboard is built on patterns of I-IV-V, and once you see the patterns, your guitar will come alive in a whole new way.
You will play…
– Faster than you thought you could…
– More accurately than ever before…
– And more confidently, because you’ll know WHY!
Understanding I-IV-V as it relates to your guitar will be the key that unlocks your guitar in your hands – unleashing your true potential as a player.
It is not a complete ‘learn to play guitar’ course. It is a single, 109 minute video lesson.
With this lesson you can hit rewind and re-watch any part that you don’t pick up immediately. As they say, video is the most patient teacher in the world!
Unlocking I-IV-V is the perfect introductory theory lesson to get you started on the guitar, or to reveal the secrets of the fretboard that have thus far been hidden from you. Read more…
Built by guitarists for guitarists, this software fretboard tutor will help you rapidly develop your guitar playing skills.
The core of the Guitar Notes Master learning method is a series of interactive lessons that combine clearly explained concepts of fretboard theory with simple exercises performed on the Virtual Fretboard in order to help you rapidly absorb and retain the information in the lessons.
The Guitar Notes Master method gives the guitarist a number of advantages over traditional methods of attempting to memorise scale and chord patterns:
– Understanding how intervals are related on the fretboard enables fluid improvisation up and down the neck without resorting to the same-old scale patterns.
– Understanding how chords and scales are built from these interval patterns enables the guitarist to find chord voicings and scale patterns anywhere on the guitar neck in order to fit your arrangement perfectly.
– Learning to build chords from first principles means that you can play even the most complex chord without resorting to a dictionary.
– Effective fretboard navigation using easily memorable techniques will help you to find notes rapidly and improve sight-reading skills.
Learning the guitar by memorising chord shapes and scale patterns will only get you so far – to truly develop your skills as a guitarist you need to understand the fretboard, which is where Guitar Notes Master can help. Read more…