After searching for the great sex games long and hard, I was pleasantly surprised by the originality and fun of the “100 Sex Games For Couples” book by Michael Webb and how much it helped to spice up couples lovemaking. These games will get you kissing, touching and laughing a lot.
Click Here To Download 100 Great Sex Games
I honestly thought 100 Sex Games For Couples book would contain a lot of games I already knew from surfing the net, but it was actually the opposite. They were creative, tasteful and fun enough to play over and over again.
One of the biggest challenges in a long-term relationship is trying to keep sexual things exciting in the bedroom.
Whether it’s work, the kids or the other 1000 things you need to do, dedicating time to keep the fire burning in your sex life is often easier said than done. Let’s face it, we all have busy lives. Therefore, it makes sense to find ideas that can be used again and again in your lovemaking repertoire.
Lo and behold: such games really are a great way to keep things fresh and original and often have a longer reusable value than most techniques and positions.
But does this book by Michael Webb really deliver? Good question. Let’s find out 😀
Games For Married Couples
To begin, I really liked the introduction to the book and how it talked about intimacy being spiritual, emotional and physical. It really sets the tone for the whole book and emphasizes that these games are really about “making love,” not having sex.
First of all, here’s what you WON’T find in “100 Sex Games For Couples”.
These games are…
- NOT the same old ones you find everywhere else!
- NOT difficult or complicated to prepare!
- NOT immoral or degrading to your relationship!
So what about the games themselves?
Actually, I was surprised to find there were only 33 sex oriented games in the book. Instead, the other 67 are variations of the original 33, changing the rules of the games to create different versions.
While this was a little disappointing at first, after reading the book, I became quite excited to try many of the sexual games myself. There is more than enough in there to keep things exciting for a long time. And of course, some of them will keep you entertained longer than others.
However, on the flipside, you won’t find many of these games anywhere else. In that sense, they truly are original and unique. I was really pleased with the level of Michael Webb’s imagination and creativity.
You’ll find exciting games such as:
- a guessing game (one of my personal favorites)
- a night of passion that starts elsewhere, a game where stories become your drive for pleasure
- a card game with a twist
- a great game to choose your bedroom clothing
- and many others involving food, communicating, touching and sharing intimate moments.
All in all, the book is well worth the asking price, considering it could be the very thing that brings you closer together as a married couple!
Here’s Just a Sample of What’s Inside “100 Sex Games For Couples”:
- A brand new way to play with a deck of cards that will bring about amazing climaxes
An exciting game that leads to lovemaking in new places around the house
- A great child’s game with a slight change of the rules can be reused for incredible lovemaking possibilities
- A game that begins at a restaurant and the sex actions are determined by what’s on the menu and what the waiter says
- A guessing game that will have you burning with desire in just 10 minutes
- A sex game that turns an ordinary, everyday experience into 30 minutes of pulsating foreplay
- Kings and Queens will have a whole new, erotic meaning with this game
- A sex game that guarantees to stimulate your body in new and exciting ways while keeping your partner begging for more
- Blindfolds and food always make for great lovemaking – this game puts new twists on the concept
- Turn watching that football, basketball or baseball game into an erotic romp. Both of you will be cheering on the teams in a new and surprising way with this game
- A twist on an old bar game that will bring burning passions to your loins – and everyone wins at this game
- The lingerie game will have one of you begging for action by the time it is over
- Play this ball game indoors which will guarantee to have him rock hard and throbbing by the time it is over
These are just TWO romantic ideas you can start using right away inside you’ll discover 99 MORE WAYS to express the love for your partner in creative and unique sexual ways.
You’ll also learn:
- A unique “twist” to buying flowers (idea #3)
- A creative way to cheer your partner up at work (idea #10)
- 7 ‘seldom used’ words that really touch the heart (idea #14)
So the verdict?
You can download PDF just now and play with your partner tonight. I LOVE Michael Webb and I definitely recommend “100 Sex Games For Couples” to any couple that wants to bring back the sex fire and add that magic touch… Read more…