First and foremost, BodyByBoyle Online is where the latest content from Mike Boyle is Posted. And you get to be like one of the Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning staff members, getting the same education as they do.
Every week you will sit in on the Staff Meeting and listen to discussions on program design, injury prevention, rehab, business, reviews of seminars and presentations, and debates that help create the most complete and effective strength and conditioning programs in the industry.
The MBSC Staff Meeting Videos Include:
- In Depth Program Design Discussion (see how and why the staff designs the programs for our athletes)
- Hands On Discussions on Olympic Lifting, Mobility, Active Warm Ups, Rehab Exercises, and more!
- Reviews and discussions of guest speaker’s talks, seminars, DVDs, Books, and more!
- Listen in on the Wide Range of Athlete and Client Issues and How to fix them
- And so much more! It is a like having a new Seminar every single week!
Over the last year BodyByBoyle Online has turned into the #1 Resource for Strength and Conditioning, Rehab, and Injury Prevention Education Content in the world.
BodyByBoyle Online is also an On-Demand library of Mike Boyle’s content. From DVDs, to Classic VHS Tapes we have converted to Digital, to Staff In Services, to talks that he gives to the Mentorship groups, and other seminars that can not be seen anywhere else.
Here are just a few examples of the content:
- 90 Minute In Depth Walkthrough of the FMS and How to Make Use of it’s Data
- Training the Obese Client Seminar
- Joint by Joint Training Seminar
- Core Training DVD
- ACL Injury Reduction
- Hips and Sports Hernias
- The 2011 MBSC Winter Seminar Talk on The Case for Single Leg Training
- Teaching the Olympic Lifts
- Success Secrets Seminar
- Mass Premiere Soccer Open House Presentation (Strength and Conditioning on the Field)
- Training the Baby Boomer
- And More!!!