Boer Goat Profits Guide is the complete guide to buying and raising boer goats profitably.
Now you can get into the minds of six real, down-to-earth boer goat breeders (and one professor of goat breeding) so you can hear for yourself what’s really involved in running a profitable boer goat business.
They share with you the answers you’ve been wanting to know to questions such as:
- What types of vegetation do Boer goats thrive on?
- What is the advantage of rearing Boer goats compared to other goats?
- What is the best number of Boers to start a decent meat goat production business?
- Where are the best places to buy Boer goats from?
- What should I look for in a good Boer goat rating?
- What is the life span on average of Boer goats?
- What is the profitability of Boer goats compared to other breeds of goat and other livestock?
- Are Boer goats prone to getting any particular diseases or health problems? Which ones?
- Can I keep Boer goats in a small area (like a feedlot) and still keep them productive?
- How many Boers should I keep per acre of grass field?
Virtually every facet of boer goat farming information is covered for you inside these 10 hours of expert interviews:
- The Business Issues (like how many acres you need and what the marketable by-products are)
- The Care Issues (like feeding, breeding, and necessary vaccinations)
- And much more!
Here’s what you’ll discover inside the Boer Goat Profits Guide:
- Exactly how much time it will take you to be profitable
- The key differences between Boers and other breeds of goats in terms of temperament, ease of breeding, and diseases
- The single most important thing you need to do to protect your profits
- The one investment that makes the biggest difference in the quality in your herd
- The best place to buy your first goats
- The 3 most important things you need to know before raising Boer goats
- What to avoid feeding your goats
Now you really can get solid answers to your most pressing questions about earning a full time income with boer goats, without driving from farm to farm, or even leaving home… Read more…