Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint takes viewers through the complete systems used by Tony Gentilcore & Dean Somerset to assess, correct, and strengthen the hip and shoulder joints, as well as how to train them, leading to bigger and faster results.
Two of the best in the fitness business come together to share cutting edge information on what they do best.
This workshop takes viewers through the complete systems to improve upper body and lower body function, strength, endurance, and resiliency.
It shows you how to connect the dots between a thorough assessment, understanding what corrective strategies (if any) will work best, and how to build a training program to help you and your clients in the most direct way possible.
Here’s a sample of some concepts
- How to use the static and integrative assessments to guide your training program
- How breathing mechanics – particularly diaphragm movement – drives mobility of the upper body and stability of the lower body, and how to use it to see fast improvements in both
- The importance of breathing, thoracic mobility, scapular mobility, and shoulder mobility in looking at shoulder, elbow or wrist limitations
- How specific anatomical individual differences play a role in training, how to find them, and what to do to capitalize on them
- Use a test re-test assessment to your advantage and show clients where and how they can improve
- Combining passive, active, and compound assessments to drill down to what the person needs to work on NOW to see progress IMMEDIATELY
This series contains 11+ hours of video: Shoulder Day and Hip Day. Watch this video on how Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint will help you get results… Read more…