Dan Sullivan, a top prepping guru released the best course for surviving blackouts and EMPs – EMP Protocol, and made an eye-opening video where he talks about EMPs and why we need to prep for them now more than ever.
Lots of controversies surround the topic, but EMP Protocol is setting things straight once and for all.
It’s actually pretty easy… and certainly not expensive. All you need is this one weird box you can make at home called a “Faraday cage”, with simple materials lying around in your kitchen or garage right now that, if done right, will guarantee that all the electronics inside will survive.
Learn about an easy Faraday cage that is lightweight and fits in your bug out bag.
In fact, it could be one for your home or bug out location, that’s even more powerful. Make these two and never have to worry about an EMP again.
Is the power grid America’s aging power grid? Definitely.
Here are a few good reasons…
1, it’s under cyber attack almost constantly. Every 4 days to be precise.
2, North Korea can launch an EMP attack via a satellite or a missile to fry it. For good.
3, a solar superstorm can send a silent death wave that will not only damage Earth’s geomagnetic field but fry the US power grid as well as those of other nations.
And when it’s down, it’s down for good. Takes years to repair, during which trucks will stop delivering food, water, and medicine.
So what can you do to protect your electronics?
Here’s what inside of the EMP Protocol course:
- Step-by-step videos and pictures on how to make these 3 Faraday boxes types that will protect your devices against even the strongest EMP.
- What to do the moment an EMP happens.
- 12 electronics you need to salvage in Faraday cages.
- How to prepare your vehicle for an EMP.
- How to make bug out bags, get home bags and everyday carry kits for you and your family, that work not just in EMPs, but in any kind of emergency.
- How to bug out on foot.
- How to survive without electricity in the long hard years following an EMP event.
Watch this eye-opening video on EMPs and prepare now… Read more…