The fact of the matter is you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to make money as a freight broker but like any business, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. Become a Freight Broker or Freight Agent in 30 days or less. Learn from a CEO who started with NO EXPERIENCE and now does over $32 million year.
Freight brokers help shippers that need to move freight from point A to point B by finding a carrier (trucking company) that will haul the freight for slightly less than the shipper is willing to pay them… thus the term BROKER!
In other words, freight brokers sometimes referred to as load brokers, truck brokers, or transportation brokers, are all middlemen that match available shipper freight with available trucks while earning between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
Freight industry gurus are up in arms and pretty pissed off about Dennis Brown’s new online Freight Broker Training program!
Why pay thousands for training when you can learn how to become a Freight Broker or Freight Agent in 30 days or less than the cost of a family night out at the movies!
So What Will You Learn In the Online Freight Broker Training?
- Learn your role as either broker or agent
- How to reduce, and even eliminate unnecessary startup costs
- How to apply for your freight broker license
- How to get your freight broker bond or trust
- Learn what tools you need to effectively operate as a broker or agent
- Learn the pro’s and con’s of factoring invoices
- How to find and contact shippers
- How to navigate business credit, both yours and your customers
- How to find, negotiate and contract with carriers
- Learn the difference between co-brokering and double brokering
- How to properly dispatch and track your freight
- How to quickly and cost effectively setup your home office
- How to use loads boards effectively
- How to easily and accurately understand rates in almost any lane
- Learn successful selling and negotiating strategies & techniques
- How to get involved in niche markets like automobile transport & dump trucks
- How to start shipping for the Dept of Defense (DOD)
- How to make money, even more, money by adding independent freight agents
- Learn proven strategies that can propel you to into profit quickly
If you are a motivated self-starter, your earning potential is virtually unlimited. While some people choose to work independently on their own, others opt for nationwide agent networking and maximum income potential.
There are agents who earn as little as $100 per day working part-time, and brokers who make several thousand dollars per day. Ultimately, your success is dependent upon your level of ambition. Read more…