Understanding music theory can become incredibly easy if you are shown how to unlock the secrets of the fretboard. But before I get into all of that I’m going to explain to you just where you’ll be after learning with the Guitar Theory Revolution method.
With Guitar Theory Revolution you will...
- Stop feeling like you’re too old or stupid to understand music theory.
- Feel like you’ve discovered secrets about the guitar that have been hidden from you. It’s crazy to think some of this stuff isn’t more well known.
- Stop wasting your time and money on useless resources that only confuse you.
- Stop worrying that you aren’t progressing as fast as you’d like and feel relieved that you know exactly what to learn in order to get better.
- Will no longer feel lost or lack a sense of direction.
In short, after just a short time reading the information and doing the exercises in Guitar Theory Revolution you’ll have made more progress than in all your years of aimless noodling and trying to piece together information from the internet, magazines DVDs and online videos.
Look, before we go any further I have to admit this method is not for everyone.
It’s for particular kinds of people: people that want to be real musicians.
I don’t mean that you already need to be knowledgeable and skilled. Not at all!
It doesn’t matter how skilled you are or for how long you’ve been playing.
What I mean is that this method is for the kinds of people that appreciate things like soloing along to their favorite songs or the fun of getting together with a bunch of friends and having a jam.
So this isn’t for the kind of people that just want to mindlessly shred emotionless million-note solos all day long.
Guitar Theory Revolution is designed to put the students first and after just a few lessons you’ll understand more about music theory than 90% of the guitar players out there. You’ll finally have some direction and be given information that you actually understand and can apply immediately. Read more…