It’s almost embarrassing to be a beginner. I feel like just don’t have time, and I just don’t seem to be making ANY progress with a guitar. String Ninja is the beginner course by GuitarLessonLounge to quickly leave that uncomfortable place of being a total noob to instead enter the world of guitar mastery.
There was nothing more I wanted them to play my favorite songs. Nothing more than to see the look on my friend’s faces at that party when I would whip out a masterful solo.
String Ninja doesn’t just show you what you need to practice. It shows you what to practice in real time, 2 minutes of this, 1 minute of that. When you practice (aka actually TAKE ACTION) the right things consistently, it’s amazing how fast you can progress.
String Ninja Review Summary
- Review of: String Ninja
- Author: GuitarLessonLounge
- Released: 11/2011
- Official website: guitarlessonlounge.com
- Money back guarantee: no time limit on this
- Media: HD high-resolution video and audio
- Time to complete: 2 weeks
- Bonuses: yes
Who Is This Course For?
Get String Ninja if you:
- a little lost and overwhelmed starting guitar
- don’t know where to even start
- want 2 years of guitar knowledge packed into 2 weeks
- just don’t seem to be making ANY progress
- always screw up when playing for somebody
- want to see the look on your friend’s faces at that party when you would whip out a masterful solo
- have always felt somewhat lost and stuck playing guitar
You see, String Ninja is the answer to learning guitar online’s biggest problem: information overload. There’s just so much stuff out there! Where do you even start?! And not only is the stuff often not great, it’s definitely not STRUCTURED.
The structure is the base of all learning. You learn to crawl, then walk, then run…
This course builds levels upon levels, to push you to the next level in your playing ASAP. We are big believers in dispensed learning.
String Ninja focuses on learning techniques and developing skills with examples taken from songs. It uses songs as a VEHICLE for learning guitar.
String Ninja is a 2-week training program. But it’s like nothing else out there. The training is delivered using an industry first bleeding-edge teaching methodology called Dispensed Learning.
With DL… your brain only gets one chunk of actionable content to digest at a time.
One chunk of content that you will fully understand before you move on the next chunk. This way – by the end of the training – you would have fully digested and consumed (+practiced) EVERY part of the course. Not just the bits your distracted brain decides to look at.
See the difference?…
- You don’t need expensive teachers.
- you don’t need to learn boring stuff first
- you’ll be learning 4 complete AWESOME songs in just 14 days
- you need to practice consistently
- you need at least 15-30 minutes a day practicing the things
So you ready to kickstart your guitar learning, to get out of that frustrating spot of small progress and start dropping some jaws? Please don’t go back to watching more Youtube videos and surfing more tab sites. Get a rock solid guitar foundation FIRST. Then you’re free, have the time of your life on tab sites! Give String Ninja a try … Read more…