“How To Be A FUN Wedding MC” guide by Mark Livingston is the “Secret Formula” Wedding MC’s use to create an unforgettable wedding reception. It works even if you’re a novice Wedding MC who doesn’t know what to say or what to do. These secret strategies will turn an “ordinary” wedding reception into a fun and exciting celebration.
How To Be A FUN Wedding MC Guide Review
This guide will help you to learn the secrets of arranging a FUN wedding reception so you can create a memorable time and cherished memories for the bride and groom and the wedding guests.
Are You A Novice?
There’s nothing more terrifying to a novice Wedding MC than being handed hastily scratched notes of the wedding agenda and is expected to put on a brilliant performance from start to finish… especially when you’ve never MC’d a wedding reception before.
After all, you don’t know what to do…or what to say in front of hundreds of guests.
And here’s the best part…
You don’t need years of experience as a Wedding MC to pull it off.
All you need are enthusiasm and the right “blueprint” – a carefully prepared guide that takes you by the hand virtually every step of the way from the beginning of the wedding reception to the final farewell.
What Kind Of Wedding Receptions Does It Cover?
The guide covers a wide range of wedding receptions from 50 guests to 300 or more wedding guests. (While you’ll get lots of ideas, it’s not designed for a small or informal wedding reception or gathering of just a few close friends and family.)
What’s so amazing is that virtually any Wedding MC – inexperienced and experienced – can turn an “ordinary” wedding reception into a FUN and memorable time with just a few simple-to-implement secrets.
It has been designed to get you “up to speed” and prepared for the wedding reception as quickly as possible.
What’s Inside This Guide
- procedures that are essential to success at the wedding reception
But it’s more than checklists and procedures.
It’s a powerful step-by-step blueprint that shows you how to turn an ordinary wedding reception into a high energy celebration that leaves lasting memories.
There’s no guessing what you have to do. “How To Be A FUN Wedding MC” is jam-packed with checklists, activities, scripts, and step-by-step procedures that guide you through the wedding reception from start to finish:
- Sample Wedding Reception Agenda or Run Sheet For The Entire Wedding Reception
- Word-for-Word Wedding MC Scripts That Tell You What To Say
- Wedding Reception Timeline To Keep You On Track
- Sample Wedding MC Welcome Speech Script
- Quick Start Guide
- Reception Events Checklist For Preparing Your Wedding Agenda or Run Sheet
- Venue Checklist For “Setting The Stage”
- Dancing Worksheet To Get Things Rockin’
- Farewell Circle Worksheet For A Loving Departure
- Contingency Planning To Help Avoid Disasters
- Wedding Speeches and Toasts Tips
- Wedding Reception Games To Keep The Mood Upbeat
- Detailed Preparation Forms For Witty And Entertaining Introductions
- Funny and Entertaining Telegrams and Emails That Get Laughs
…including what to say in your closing remarks… essential items to take to the wedding reception so you’re fully prepared…and a final checklist to make sure you’re ready for your Wedding MC Duties.
This complete Wedding MC “Playbook” will guide you through the wedding reception from start to finish. Reveal your “untapped talent” as an entertainer as the wedding reception is instantly turned into a fun party. Download your copy of “How To Be A FUN Wedding MC” today and start preparing an unforgettable wedding reception… Read more…