Writing a eulogy feels like a huge responsibility, doesn’t it? Will I say the right thing? What if I miss out something important? What if I’m too nervous or upset on the day? That is when writing a Eulogy can begin to feel like a real struggle.
The easiest and best way to get your Eulogy written is if you follow a tried and tested framework that helps you set everything out in order.
That’s the beauty of “How to Easily Write and Deliver a Great Eulogy in 6 Simple Steps”- It takes away the doubts and worries you may have right now about what to write, how to say what you feel, and what order to put things in.
How to Write And Deliver a Great Eulogy in 6 Simple Steps contains:
- 6- Step guide to writing AND delivering a eulogy so you won’t be lost for words or stuck!
- Structure to follow: Saving you valuable time and energy when you need it most!
- Peace of mind: 100% confident that you are doing it “right”: Now you can craft and deliver a eulogy that will be remembered and appreciated by all those who hear it.
Instant help: Immediate download for your convenience
- 2 ‘Fill-in-the-blanks’ Emergency Eulogy Templates: Really in a rush or stuck? A template will help you to get to the heart of the matter and complete a meaningful and personal Eulogy for a male or female… in less than 60 minutes if necessary.
- Poems and Quotes: 2 chapters dedicated to the most significant poems and quotes so you can find that verse you were looking for in minutes all in one place- rather than searching for hours!
- Examples: Review personal eulogies for all kinds of relationships- grandfather, brother, sister, son, aunt, mother, father, and uncle.
- Help for Difficult or Unusual Circumstances: Special poems and guidelines for tragic, difficult or unusual circumstances including untimely deaths and unnatural causes.
How to Easily Write and Deliver a Great Eulogy in 6 Simple Steps is simple and easy to follow, making your Eulogy not just easy to write, but an enjoyable and touching process! You will be able to feel composed whilst you write it, and confident when you come to deliver it… Read more…