In your search for writing jobs and opportunities, the WriterHelpWanted Program is your well-deserved opportunity to gain an advantage over the competition. As a member of WriterHelpWanted, you will receive our 5-Part Training Modules which will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know to earn a living from your writing.
Many businesses are based completely around writing. Think bloggers, freelancers, ebook authors and mailing list owners. Even other businesses that sell physical products rely on writing to communicate with their prospects, customers and to sell their products. Even video-based businesses rely on written scripts and content to keep things together.
For you, this realization means two things…
- If you love writing, you’re already ahead of the curve. You’ve got a skill, if combined with other elements, that can propel you to online success.
- Businesses NEED content and that means even more opportunities for you as a freelancer or service provider.
In short, WORDS fuel the Internet and this is your opportunity to cash in on that.
That’s why I’d like to invite you to check out Alice Seba and Ron Douglas’ WriterHelpWanted program.
Alice is a veteran content marketing expert and Ron is a New York Times bestselling author, so you’re in good hands here. Collectively, they have over 25 years experience of turning their writing into a full-time income.
When you join WriterHelpWanted today, you’ll be able to:
- Cut your learning curve and eliminate confusion of making money in the writing market.
- Avoid scams and bad advice. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people that would take advantage of writers looking to earn a living. We’ll show you how to steer clear.
- Save time searching through endless job listings and sites. We’ll show you how to find the best jobs and ignore the rest.
You can articles, books, advertisements, blog posts and all kinds of content that clients need. These are the perfect opportunity to start earning some cash right away and to get your feet writing for pay.
WriterHelpWanted Success Checklists:
Finding Your Writing Market Checklists – Module 1 of our program provides you with 34 market ideas and plenty of ways to enter them. Use this brainstorming sheet to help discover the right one for you.
Working with Clients Checklists – Use these pricing and invoicing checklists and brainstorming sheets to find the right approach for your clients.
Content Creation Checklists – Whether you’re creating content for yourself or your clients, these checklists will come in handy for self-editing, finding a writing style and coming up with persuasive headlines, phrases and more.
Marketing Checklists – Whether you’re growing your list or marketing your products, this section has some handy checklists for you.
And hey, when you sign up, take advantage of the $1 Elite Writer’s Lab upgrade. You get plenty more resources and personalized help and coaching. Make this choice to start earning a living from your writing…. Read more…