The software was tested in 2002 on the BBC TV show “Dave Gorman’s Important Astrology Experiment”. The test was that he would act on the advice of several astrologers (mainly from London), while his twin brother (20 minutes younger) would not.
They wanted to know who would be better off after a 6-week period. Dave took sports bets on two of the lucky days suggested by the program and won a total of UK 3825 Sterling (about $5700). Watch on YouTube.
Don’t believe in astrology? Please just consider the following: Most of the greatest scientists who ever lived were accomplished astrologers, from Galileo to Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler and Newton. The odds of them suffering from the same delusion runs into one in several billion. Don’t bet on it!
For all types of Luck:
- Using astrology for the casinoCasinos/Blackjack/Roulette
- Astrology and the lottoLotteries/Powerball/6-49
- Horseracing and astrologyHorse-racing/Dog-Racing
- Using Astrology for Texas Hold’em PokerTexas Hold’em Poker
- Astrology and Sports BettingSports Betting
- Stock Markets
Run a free future 3-month lucky day report for yourself, family and friends. You can run as many past reports… Read more…