I’m going to show you a modern-day salon marketing system that is fast, can be done on a shoestring budget, and is very easy to implement. Hair Salon Owners! is a system which allows your salon to run much more smoothly, with much higher profits, less advertising costs, and more repeat business.
This is system which turns you into the talk of the town… and the envy of your harsh competition across the street, a system that even the most down and out, ready to quit, barely breaking even salon owners can roll out, rinse and repeat and wash away the stress of a struggling salon after putting it into action.
It’s also very affordable, easy and quick, and will allow you to start turning the profits back on in a snip.
And no, it’s not about spending thousands on newspaper ads or Yellow Pages listings that don’t work.
It’s not about damaging your business with sales and discounts (that’s a huge “nail in the coffin” mistake for most salon owners.)
This is not some system that has been rehashed from the 90’s.
It’s a set of modern day marketing techniques that will…
- Bring in new customers with little to NO extra cost
- Keep customer loyalty higher than ever before
- Get more people recommending you to their friends
- Allow you to stand out from the competition no matter how big and powerful they are
- Take the pressure off you, by getting other people to build your business for you (including your competitors, believe it or not)
- Give you profit and time to open more salons over the coming years
And that means…
- No more lying awake at night worrying how the bills are going to be paid
- No more stressful days of low footfall or head counts
- No more borrowing to pay your overheads
- No more guilt or worries about laying off your best stylists or worse still, letting them fall into the hands of your competition
- It’s time to put your business back on target. It’s time to start making the kind of money that your old salon boss was making… where your dream began, remember?
And it all starts with…
The Golden Rules Of Salon Profits… Read more…