Get tapped into the Yogic approach to Ayurveda. Modern Ayurveda is a course for yoga practitioners and seekers of a more profound and complete experience of health & wellbeing by Cate Stillman.
Through this 3 part program, a yoga practitioner gets an Ayurvedic orientation to her Yogic practice, and someone on the path of Ayurveda, gets a Yogic perspective on Ayurveda.
And if you’re already a Yoga practitioner and take classes yourself, there are only 24 hours in a day a lot to teach and share, and a lot more to learn! What can be a better way to upgrade your practice?
From the 7 Chakras to Spices as Medicines, from creating a healing sanctuary for yourself to exercises to balance different doshas, from the right diet and why to consume it, to 5-Body Hygiene, this program covers a whole new range of topics through a beautiful amalgamation of Ayurvedic concepts and Yogic ideas.
This program has been authored by none other than Cate Stillman- a formidable name in the sphere of Yoga and Wellness in the United States today.
What’s Your Takeaway?
Among many things, you will learn:
- Most basic ways that energy works
- How the daily rhythm works
- How to attune, how to heal
- How to have a more intergenerational life perspective
- How to deeply nourish ourselves, our children and our elders
- How to live/have a great relationship with our own life
- Live an awake life
- Live in sync/align with life-force energy
- Learning and growing as we age by being an interconnected part of inter-generational life process from pre-conception all the way through death and helping others on this journey.
This program with 7 hours and 52 minutes of powerful content is genuinely an opportunity worth exploring.
Along with the complete video with almost 8 hours of content, you will also get a text companion to refer to. If you’re a book person, you will love the support of this text companion and will be able to enjoy reading while traveling, on a flight or just by the beach… Read more…