Photography Masterclass – learn digital photography the smart way. It’s a complete and detailed photography training system covering: how to use your DSLR camera body, photography equipment, composition, light, and post-production. Now you can master any DSLR camera and take gorgeous, attention-grabbing photos.
Do you own a DSLR but still take an average, boring photos?
Do you own a DSLR camera but take mediocre photographs – a sign that you lack the skill and confidence to get the best results? Have you thought about upgrading your equipment, believing that will improve your photos? Are you lost when it comes to exposure, aperture, ISO/ASA, depth of field, lighting, lenses, filters, post-production and other difficult concepts?
Do you still have questions or feel overwhelmed after reading blogs, forums, books, and tutorials? Have you thought about taking photography classes – but want to save time and money?
Do you think you’re not ready to be a professional – a mindset that you must overcome to succeed, get recognized, and sell your own photos?
Bad Photos Are Not Your Fault.
There are few BASIC PRINCIPLES that make it possible to take good photos, every time, no matter what camera’s in my hands.
- Stop taking boring photos that nobody cares about and start taking creative, memorable photos worth sharing and selling.
- Know where to put LIGHTS in relation to your subject\/model and how to control the mood of portrait photos.
- Universal mistakes everybody is doomed to make when starting off in photography and how to avoid them
- What makes a good photo and what makes a bad photo
- Psychological Triggers Framing, Balance, Color
- The Rule of Thirds
- Leading Lines Symmetry & Pattern
- Depth of Field & Field of View Dynamics, Motion & Mergers
- Outdoor Light Management
- Light Set-Ups for aesthetically pleasing portraits
- An honest comparison of Adobe products
- A condensed tour that’ll help you decide what software is best for you right now
- How to download trial programs and use all of their features without spending a dime
- How to professionally develop images inside of Adobe Lightroom
- How Photoshop Elements can give professional results on a budget
- How to use the full version of Adobe Photoshop to edit and create extraordinary images.
Look, if you join Photography Masterclass and then voluntarily decide to keep taking an average, boring photos, thats your choice.
Just imagine you had all the information required to master DSLR cameras and take gorgeous photos.
Even if it’s 2 am and you’re photographing stars from a mountaintop on a Hawaiian beach capturing the sunset or taking pictures of a friend at the park you’ll have instructions to help you get the best photos possible.
In summary, Photography Masterclass is the fastest way to get comfortable with a DSLR and taking better photos.
Seriously, if you want to finally master a DSLR camera and start taking photos worth sharing and selling, you should buy now… Read more…