Many women won’t even attempt to get pull-ups, simply because we’ve been told we’re not strong enough, so why bother? The truth is that you can do pull-ups and become a Pull-up Queen with the help of Neghar Fonooni.
Some home gyms are properly equipped for Pull-up Queen, and a gym membership may not be required. At a minimum, you’ll need a pull-up bar, assistance bands, a box, a barbell with plates and/or a pair of dumbbells.
Pull-up Queen will help you:
- Develop a solid foundation of upper body strength
- Improve pull-up technique + increase upper body strength
- Get your first chin-up or pull-up
- Build a strong, durable back
- Increase your pull-up reps
- Feel like a total badass in the gym (or anywhere you can pull yourself up!)
- Increase your confidence
- Simplify the pull-up process + make them more accessible
- Empower you in and out of the gym
Best of all you can choose the option that’s right for your current strength and skill levels.
THREE Pull-up Programs for various skill and strength levels:
- A 12-week beginner training program to build upper body strength\
- A 9-week intermediate pull-up specific training program
- A 6-week advanced training program for pull-up domination
- Video library full of tutorials and tips
- Gear guide for all your pull-up needs
- Guidance on mobility + recovery
- Membership portal to conveniently host all of your materials
It’s designed as an “add-on,” which means that you can do it in conjunction with your current training program, or on it’s own… Read more…